Are you looking for a boiler on finance in Plymouth? Well, look no further! At B&R Heating Ltd, we have new, cost-effective boiler finance options available for both domestic and commercial customers.
Our team understands that buying a new boiler is a large investment, and you may not always have the funds at your fingertips. As a result, we’ve put together a competitive finance solution that’s designed to help.
Interest-free and what it means
We have 0% finance available for all Worcester boilers. This means that if you purchase a Worcester boiler on finance from us, you can spread the cost into manageable monthly payments, instead of paying for it all at once – all without any additional charges. You’ll only pay for the boiler and its installation in your building.
What are the benefits of getting your boiler on finance?
There are many reasons to purchase your boiler on finance:
- If you are unable to afford a boiler outright, our finance option allows you to spread the cost into monthly payments to suit your needs.
- Replacing your old boiler or water tank with a new and efficient boiler can save you energy and money on your bills in the long run.
- You’ll get peace of mind knowing that your new boiler is safe and working well to heat your home and supply you with hot water.
- You can enjoy the benefits of a brand new, A-rated gas boiler, knowing that you have a warm, safe and energy-efficient home.
- Our interest-free credit means you won’t have to worry about any additional charges. You’ll only have to pay for the boiler and its installation.
Who can apply for boilers on finance?
If you’re wondering who can apply for a boiler on finance, the below table gives an overview of the relevant information to our boiler finance offering:
|You CAN get a boiler on finance if you:
|You CAN’T get a boiler on finance if you are:
|are aged 18 or over
|unemployed without a spouse/partner in full-time employment
|have been a UK resident for more than 12 months
|in a temporary position or an agency worker
|own a personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
|an unregistered childminder
|are the owner occupier
|a foster carer without a spouse in full-time employment
|have permanent employment, working a minimum of 16 hours per week
|a student (other than trainee nurses/doctors)
|a supply teacher without a permanent contract to a specific school
|are on disability allowance
|are unemployed and a ‘house person’ (with the consent of cohabiting working partner)
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed at https://www.fca.org.uk